Alda Cristina Reis dos Santos Lopes Gançarski
Associate Professor at Télécom SudParis (TSP, a state graduate engineering school, part of Institut Mines-Télécom, the reference Institute for Information and Communication Technology in France), Evry, France.
Alda.Gancarski@telecom-sudparis.eu +33 160764531
I have participated in the following courses:
- Web Applications.
- Modelling, Databases and Information Systems.
- Relational Databases.
- Advanced Databases to MSc Information Technology (in english).
- Semantic Web (XML, RDF).
- TSP students projects (1st, 2nd and 3rd years).
- TSP Relational Databases Mooc.
- Relational Databases at Télécom Ecole de Management (TEM, French state Telecom Business School), course co-responsible.
- Relational Databases (in english, TEM), course responsible.
- Unix operating system (TEM).
- Introduction to java programming (TEM).
I belong to the
research team from TSP.
I am also a collaborate member of the gEPL team
from the University of Minho (UM), Braga, Portugal.
My current research subjects are:
- Context-aware recommendation.
- Trust, reputation and influence in online social networks.
- ANR PAIRSE – Privacy preserving data sharing in P2P environment: a Web service-based approach, 2009-2012.
- KRN: software platform for an intelligent storing and use of XML documents. European Project, 2010-2012.
- RIOPE – Iterative search of learning objects (Recherche Iterative d’Objets Pedagogiques), Projet incitatif GET 2008, project responsible.
- Interactive information access in XML documents associated with ontologies (Université du Minho, Portugal), 2005-2009.
- ARA Respire - P2P resources, services, querying and replication (LIP6) 2005-2008.
Publications since 2007
Publications from DBLP
- Monika Rakoczy. PhD Thesis. Subject: Trust-based Recommender System. Thesis director: Amel Bouzeghoub. Co-supervisor: Katarzyna Wegrzyn-Wolska (ESIGETEL). Defended June 2019.
- Jorge Daniel Caldas. MSc Thesis. Subject: Visualisation of dynamic social networks. Co-supervisor: Pedro Rangel Henriques, UM. Defended September 2017.
- André Lara. MSc Thesis. Subject: Visualisation of dynamic ontologies. Co-supervisor: Pedro Henriques, UM. Defended February 2018.
- Tarcisio Malheiro. MSc Thesis. Subject: Safe-return-home service real time data analysis. Co-supervisor: Pedro Henriques, UM. Defended November 2016.
- Sana Hamdi. PhD Thesis. Subject: Trust management model in social networks. Thesis director: Amel Bouzeghoub.
Co-supervisor: Sadok Ben Yahia (Faculté de Sciences de Tunis). Defended january 2016.
- Sergio Dias. MSc Thesis. Subject: Automatic Creation of CV extracting data from Online Social Networks.
Co-supervisor: Pedro Henriques, UM. Defended November 2015.
- Bouneffouf Djallel. PhD Thesis (Cifre). DRARS, A Dynamic Risk-Aware Recommender System.
Thesis director: Amel Bouzeghoub. Start in August 2010, defended 19/12/2013.
- Daniela Fonte, one year research grant, co-supervisor:
Pedro Henriques, UM.
October 2009 - October 2010. Subject: Query by example in XML retrieval.
- Abir Ben Jemaa, Engineer Final Project at Ecole d'Ingénieurs de Sfax (Tunisie).
Subject: Iterative search of composite learning objects. (March - Octobre 2008).